Norton is one of the highly utilized antivirus or security solutions by the users to protect their device against the attacks by viruses, spyware, malware, hackers, and many more online threats; thus, keeping their data and device safe and secure. Since the online activities have touched the sky nowadays and as a result, the chances of getting attacks have also been increased. So, keeping the device unprotected i.e. without installing any security solution to it may lead to users’ data breach.
Now, the user’s concern arises whether the Norton Setup or Antivirus software is available in trialware or not. The answer to this is yes, as they are easily available on Norton.com/Setup in trial and paid versions having their compatibility with Mac. iOS, Windows as well as Android. Even, this trialware is valid for some period i.e. 90 days and then on completion of the period the users need to go for the purchase of its paid version.
Apart from offering amazing security to the users’ device, the Norton Setup also offers a set of advanced features within it like URL Blocking, performance optimization, firewall, and using a single subscription the users may protect multiple devices. Sometimes, the users face issues to get these Norton Setup trial versions to their device and thus, in this article, the users will be able to see how to download, install and activate the free version of Norton Setup to their device, easily.
- Launch the official website onto the device using a web browser i.e. Norton.com/Setup.
- Here, go for a manual search for Norton antivirus trialware or Norton antivirus within the ‘Products’ section of the website.
- From the searched result, select the desired package or subscription of the Norton antivirus, and tap the “Download for free” button given just below the product.
- After this, the Norton antivirus trialware setup file will be downloaded to the device.
- Now, select this .exe file by double-clicking on it, in order to initiate its installation.
- After this, follow the instruction displayed over the screen in the form of prompts to complete the installation process.
- Thus, the Norton Setup or Norton Antivirus Trialware will be installed on the device, successfully.
- Also, go for its activation by launching the software onto the device, and enter the Norton Product Key within the Activation section in ‘Settings’ panel of it.
For resolving any of the issues faced while performing these steps, visit the official website of Norton i.e. Norton.com/Setup to consult its technicians for resolving them in a better way.
Hope, this article is quite successful in resolving the concern of its users regarding ‘how to get the Norton antivirus Trialware’ onto the device. Also, the steps have been written in detailed manner so, it will be easy for its users to follow it. But, if any of the issues are faced during these steps then, the users are suggested to get advice through its experts by accessing the support section on its official website i.e. Norton.com/Setup.