For the users, Norton is way more than just protecting their computing devices from viruses and malware. Since its establishment, Norton is winning the trust of its users across the globe by delivering them a way powerful identity protection so that you can enjoy web surfing and access your accounts without any flaw. Norton Identity safe, powered by Norton, is one of the key source managers that are known for managing and protecting your account passwords online. It has made logging into your favorite sites more secure and easier.
You just not need to worry about managing your passwords online as it will be completely rendered by Norton identity safe. It is designed in such a way that it is easy and faster to use for the users. Not only this, with the new build-in feature of Norton password generator with which you can create a secure and unique password for all your accounts that are right within the apps. Protect your addresses and wallet information such as Credit cards and bank account details for your safe surfing and online shopping. In this article, you will get to know all the frequent questions that are related to Norton identity safe manager. Remember, before we start to discuss, this article is applicable for all the Windows 10 and Mac users.
What is Norton Identity safe known for?
Norton Identity safe is known for its unique features that are listed below:-
- It keeps your passwords synchronized with different computers, browsers, and other devices.
- Norton safe helps you remember your passwords.
- It stores your passwords and other valuable credentials securely in a cloud-based vault that is only accessible to you.
- If you are accessing an unsafe site, it will warn you and you can block them.
- You can share interesting content via social networks and emails.
- It stops you from filling the same forms again.
What are the steps for Norton identity safe login process?
For a successful login process of Norton Identity Safe, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Visit https://identitysafe.norton.com/ official website.
- If you are a new user then you have to click on the “Create an Account” if you are an existing user then you have to log in to your account with the credentials.
- In this step, you have to enter valid credentials to sign in.
- You have to select your region if you are a new user.
- Now, log in again to complete the identity safe login process.
How to access Norton Identity Safe?
To access Norton Identity Safe you have to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- If you have completed the download and install process for Identity Safe then you have to first click on the “Settings” option.
- Click on the Web tab and then click on the Identity Safe option.
- After this click on the “Configure” option in the “Identity Safe” row.
- If you want to access the Identity safe client on Windows, then you have to click twice on the Norton Identity Safe icon that is present on the desktop.
Note: – There can be various problems associated with Norton Identity safe, no matter which browser you have, be it Chrome or Firefox.
List of some common Norton identity safe problems
- Norton Identity Safe has stopped working.
- It keeps asking to sign in to the Norton account.
- Norton Identity safe login issues.
- Issues with Chrome toolbar upgrade.
- The Norton Safe is not compatible with your device.
- Norton’s password vault suddenly disappeared.
Note: – The errors and the issues will be shown on the screen in Norton identity safe toolbar.
Elaborated steps to fix the “Norton identity safe not working” error
In order to fix the “Norton identity safe not working” error, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- You have to start the Norton suite by clicking on the icon on the desktop.
- Click on the “Username” that is visible on the upper-right part of the screen and enter the credentials.
- Now, you have to click on the “OK” option from the “Sign out” tab.
- Click on the “Identity Safe” option under the identity tab.
- From the “Get Started” window, you have to click on the “Sign in” option.
- Type the account credentials and then again click on the “Sign in” option.
- You have to type the “Norton Identity Safe password” that is present under the “Vault Closed” option.
- Now, click on the “open” option a try again to check whether the error still persists or not.
To sum up:-
Norton Identity Safe is very useful software and the article has already discussed the procedures that are required to access Norton Safe. In case you have any queries related to that it is recommended to get in touch with the Customer support executives that are available for your assistance via norton.com/setup.