There are a majority of people who think that no antivirus is required for protecting Mac devices, the security software is only meant for PCs and desktops. This is a myth or you can call it a partial truth, an antivirus is not only important for your personal computers but it is designed for building a defensive fortress for the iOS devices. Not only the computers but your smartphones can also be protected from virus attacks and malware hits.
The myth breaker about iOS devices having antivirus software is that even the relatively stable devices can be prone to viruses. The latest updated virus and malware are rampant in nature, and as a result, you need to take efficient measures to produce your iOS devices. It is time to take things acutely before the virus takes advantage of it. If you avoid taking precautions, you could find yourself in a situation where you have to deal with invasive ads that pop-up onscreen when you browse over the internet or it can also lead to some serious security issues in the case of spyware.
Why choose Norton Mobile Security?
In order to keep yourself safe while using your iOS device, you need to choose the suitable antivirus software which will protect your data and private information and keep them safe and protected from advance versions of viruses and malware. Choose Norton mobile security antivirus software to protect your device. It is one of the most recommended antivirus software for both android and IOS devices, it has gained the trust of users present globally.
With Norton mobile security, you will get several features which will keep you safe from malicious activities. It enables you to have an identity protector, protection from phishing websites, and a scanning feature to detect malware and virus. This is what you must look in an antivirus; complete protection is delivered when you have all such features in one single antivirus. For more details about Norton Mobile Security, you can visit norton.com/setup.
How can you install the Norton Mobile Security app for IOS devices?
There are two ways to install Norton Mobile Security on your devices. Both the ways are elaborated in steps below:-
Installing Norton Mobile Security from the App Store
- In the first step, you have to click on the “app store” option on your mobile screen and search for Norton Mobile security application.
- Now, click on the “Get” to download and install the app on your device.
- Tap on “Open” option after completion of the download and install process.
- You have to read and accept the Norton license agreement along with the privacy notice.
- Click on “Get Started” option and then the in-app directions.
Installing Norton Mobile Security from Norton Account
- In the first step, you have a sign in to Norton, on your iOS device.
- When you are prompted to sign in to your Norton account, you have to type in your email address and password and then you have click on “Sign in”.
- You now have to tap on the “Download Norton” option that is visible in the “Get Started” window.
- You have to now tap on the “Install” option that is visible under the “Install from the App Store”.
- Now, you have to click on the “Get” option and then tap on the “Install” button.
- Once the download is finished, you have to tap on the “Open” option to launch the Norton mobile security app.
- You have to read the Norton license agreement and then tap on the “Accept” option.
- In this step, you have to tap on the “Continue” option on the “Subscription required.
- Now tap on “Sign in” option and then type your Norton account credentials. And once you are signed in, the product should be activated and fully functional.
It is important to install Norton Mobile Security for your iOS devices. The installation steps have been already mentioned above in the passage above. However, if you still face issues in installing process of Norton Mobile Security, you can visit Norton’s official website that goes by the URL norton.com/setup.